DOUBLE TEACHER EVENT & GIVEAWAY
Hatha on March the 14th Taught by Adriana & Darek
A super strengthening 75 Minute class taught by candlelight, with essential oils and a giveaway!
Held the last Sunday of the month.
Will be held on Sunday, March 25th at 6PM
CRYSTAL SINGING BOWLS SOUND MEDITATION AND YIN YOGA CLASS
ABOUT THE CLASS:
JOIN US for a lovely evening of sound meditiation and Yin Yoga
Just as different spectrums of light can affect the way we see, different sounds can affect the way we feel and think. In this class, Fellow Yoga Practicioner Tori Fitzgerald will be playing the crystal singing bowls as we stretch, calm down and meditate in order to clear our minds and find focus and peace. Learn breathing and meditation techniques, as the bells ring! Come meet friends and get ready for the holidays! This special event will leave you feeling refreshed and Content.
NGY Teacher Training for 8-13 yr. olds
This 25-hour intensive provides a comprehensive, hands-on exploration of unique NGY methods for combining the ancient practice of Yoga with the playful nature of children. Age-appropriate poses, thematic classes, child development principles and behavior management techniques are sure to fill your Yoga bag with proven practices for developing meaningful Yoga experiences with children.
95-HOUR YOGA SCHOOL
Next Generation Yoga is an approved 95-hour Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) through the Yoga Alliance Organization.
Yoga Teachers registered with the Yoga Alliance as an active 200-hour RYT may earn their specialty designation as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) by completing Next Generation Yoga’s 95-hour Teacher Training program.
What we'll cover
· What is Kids Yoga and the countless benefits
· Themes, poses, group games, partner Yoga, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques
· Ideas for incorporating art, music, books, props and storytelling into children's yoga classes
· How to plan, sequence and lead fun, creative and educational yoga classes
· Child development & anatomy as it relates to yoga for 8-13 yr. olds
· Behavior management tools for a positive, safe and non-competitive Yoga environment
· Tips on how to become a confident and sensitive kids yoga teacher
· Opportunities to observe yoga classes for 8-13 yr. olds, led by a master teacher
Upon completion of your NGY Teacher Training, you will receive a graduation certificate and be ready to teach yoga to 2-7 yr. olds.
The NGY TT for 8-13 yr. olds is coming to Every Body Yoga APRIL6th – APRIL 8th , 2018!
Fri. April 6th 9:00– 5:30pm
Sat. April 7th 9:00–5:30pm
Sun. April 8th 9:00–5:00 pm
$595 TUITION + $85 REGISTRATION FEE
$100 off if you register before TBA
$100 off if you are a graduate of past NGY TT
50% off if you are a current full-time school employee or full-time student
Come learn and play with other yoga enthusiasts from around the world and enjoy the opportunity to stimulate your creativity, build your confidence and pursue your passion for children!